Hi! I've given you a stylish blogger award - it's mostly a little game. I hope you'll join in. http://midtimellem.blogspot.com/2011/01/8.html The rules are: 1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me. 2. Share 8 things about myself. 3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered. 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards. - Ida
Lucky you! (sigh)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenooh bofkont dat je bent :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYour husband has very good taste!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHarm is gek op shoppen daar zijn we erg blij mee!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBjor
Hi!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI've given you a stylish blogger award - it's mostly a little game. I hope you'll join in.
http://midtimellem.blogspot.com/2011/01/8.html
The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
- Ida
Lagerhaus has so many nice things! love it :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen