Yesterday I visit the secondhand shop in Eemnes a town nearby( A speed- visit) and found a vintage Lis Paludan book that was missing in my "Lis"- collection. And a little vintage puzzel of "Roodkapje". It made my day!
Last week I passed on an award to you. If you are not in the mood, you can just let it go. To see, why I gave it to you - take a look at my blog. I not shure, that you understand Danish, so I will explain here: I gave it to you, because I love your crocheted things you have your own unique expression.
Goede vondst! ik heb m ook en er staan (zoals gewoonlijk) hele leuke dingen in..de boom met uilen bv!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenplezier met de lapjes en een fijn weekend
Ik ben weer drie. Ik maak die puzzel en mijn moeder bladert in een Lis Paludanboek. Thanks for the trip down memorylane.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Bjørke!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLast week I passed on an award to you. If you are not in the mood, you can just let it go. To see, why I gave it to you - take a look at my blog. I not shure, that you understand Danish, so I will explain here: I gave it to you, because I love your crocheted things you have your own unique expression.
Kind Regards
Rikke