zondag 17 februari 2013

Stripes!


New in my shop Button cord bracelets in Stripes! Available in 4 colors. Get the spring feeling!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello

    You make so nice bracelets:)
    And I have wanted for a long time, to ask you, and I hope you will answer;)... what company have made your round leather "by Bjor"??
    Hilsen Stine, stihj@sol.dk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Made by my husband in the far-east. Thanks for your kind blog reply. He could make them once for my shop because he is producing accesories for big clothing brands. Normaly you have to order thousands of pieces not small orders. Hope you find a way of making your own labels ( please not copy my labels)
      Greetings Bjør

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank you, fore answering.
    No I was not interested in copy yours, but I hoped that you had an adress to a company that made different labels, but no.
    But lucky you:))
    Stine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Afcourse I know you will not copy me. You are such a creative woman yourselve. I will check my husband if he knows a adress.
    Greetings,
    Bjør

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...