Hi, I would so much like to order one of your necklaces but I don't read dutch and since your shop is not in English I unfortunately don't understand anything ... Can I pay via Paypal? What are the shipping costs to Norway? How long is the shipping time? Etc. All the best, Birgitte
Hello to every one, the contents existing at this web site are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows. my page - Banja Vrujci nekretnine
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! My web-site :: debit card payday loans
Hi, I would so much like to order one of your necklaces but I don't read dutch and since your shop is not in English I unfortunately don't understand anything ... Can I pay via Paypal? What are the shipping costs to Norway? How long is the shipping time? Etc. All the best, Birgitte
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThey are available in my shop:
Verwijderenhttp://www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/bybjor/c-1143174/flower-power-necklace/
Hhaha, knopenwalhalla op de laatste foto! En wat een heerlijk weer hadden jullie, zalig!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHelaas was het in Lissabon een korte-broeken-weer, maar wel een mooie stad!
Hej Bjor, zalig hè een weekje zon! en je bent zelfs in de griekse knoopjeshemel beland; wat wil je nog meer?!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHello to every one, the contents existing at this web site are really awesome for
BeantwoordenVerwijderenpeople knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.
my page - Banja Vrujci nekretnine
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
My web-site :: debit card payday loans