zaterdag 10 december 2011

Winter wonderland


Preparing our home for christmas-time. I made a winter wonderland with paper trees made on the sewingmachine. Pleun made a nice paper guirlande for in the tree from the vintage christmas book of Lis Paludan. Pictures of my 5 december sinterklaas gifts like the new book of Sif Orellana and the Japanese paper from the Tiger store. I made lots of new christmas decoration for my webshop like the Duft lys. A vintage fabric candle with lavender.
Bijschrift toevoegen



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your decorations and those gorgeous vintage fabric wall hangings!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your Christmas candles and the wall hanging! Happy Christmas x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. how do you grow hyacinth bulbs in a vase? they look so pretty on your window

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You can put the hyacinth bulbs in the vase for weeks in a dark place or hyacinth paper hat ( I make them from vintage wallpaper) or you can buy them directly from flowershop packed pot with sand and you put them out of the sand and clean it with water and put them seperately in the hyacinth glasses quick and easy! Happy new year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...