This morning we cleaned the home from christmas tree and all other christmas stuff time for a new year.
Lots of vintage buttons I received yesterday by post from one of the "Buitenleven" readers( one of my bracelets is this month in the magazine). Thanks allot Rianne! I'm very happy! The vintage Swedish horse I found a few days ago in the secondhandshop. Fresh flowers in the vase we can start the new year! For christmas I received the four seasons of Rie Cramer children books in needlework from my grandparents. Every new season I can put a new one in my home. The cribb can stay for a while it is so sweet.The handy family calendar I bought at the Hema store.
I wish all my blog readers a creative and happy 2012!
Mooie foto's weer!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFijne jaarwisseling & alle goeds voor 2012!
xoxox
Awww, it all looks lovely....Happy New Year!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Bjor,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJust saw your beautiful home in the British magazine Good Homes. February edition. Its a lovely lovely photo shoot. Your place is so fab!All the best for 2012 when it comes, very best wishes Jo
ps thank you also for your comments this year and for being so kind. x
Happy new year!! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat een geweldige knopen verzameling.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen