Today we went to a beautiful flower garden with flea-market in Nes aan de Amstel. Together with Harm & Pleun we found a great white plastic character barge and a vintage Bingo game. We pick our own flowers in the beautiful garden with coffee and apple pie. After that we had a great time in the garden with the kids. Noor bought a big sausage for in the pool at the Hema. Nice for the summer holiday because we visit two different campsites in France with swimming-pools. The Indian cress is getting flowers.


Sounds like a really nice place!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe sausage s quite funny :o)
Op dat rek ben ik een beetje jaloers. ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love the dog! Is is a Irish Terrier? We had two growing up and they are so rare that whenever I see one ( which has probably only been 4 times in 20 years) I can't resist going over and stroking it. I live in the Philippines now and here they are non-existant, but if I ever saw puppies I would definitely buy one! They are such great dogs! Love the Hema sausage too, although I also love their edible variety (which is unfortunately also not available here!)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYes Karen it is a Irish Terrier and the sweetest dog on this planet. A big friend in our family. Good with our 3 kids they love here.In the Netherlands there are less irish terriers too. We bought Juultje at 't Laagland in Zeeland the Netherlands a very friendly kennel. Good luck with finding.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBjor
Thanks for the info on the kennel. I may actually look into importing one from Europe. We also found that the breed is a great family dog which is why I have never understood that they are not more popular.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhello!!! Where is that plastic apple tree from? Its so cute!!! x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe Apple is from a secondhand market but I think you can buy them new in the shop liebling all sort in Malmo. She is on my blog-roll.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaybe you can send here a email with your tree question.
Good luck.
Bjør