Dear Bjørg! Thanks for the message on my blog. The desk and the little chair is designed by my husband. His company is called WE:DO:WOOD, they`re doing a lot of bamboo furnitures. Their webside is very boring but take a look anyway. You can buy it in a lot of webshops. About little needlework patters, you already know Lis Paludan, but look for more books from "Politikens forlag" I´m not that strong in embroidery but if I find any I will think of you. You make the most beautiful buttons
Dear Bjørg!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for the message on my blog. The desk and the little chair is designed by my husband. His company is called WE:DO:WOOD, they`re doing a lot of bamboo furnitures. Their webside is very boring but take a look anyway. You can buy it in a lot of webshops.
About little needlework patters, you already know Lis Paludan, but look for more books from "Politikens forlag"
I´m not that strong in embroidery but if I find any I will think of you. You make the most beautiful buttons
mooie garen & labels!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenen alvast een fijne vakantie Bjørke!