zondag 22 mei 2011

Weekend & gifts



Gifts from Harm ( husband) and Jamica ( Hong Kong friend of us). He just came back from a week Hong Kong but is now sailing again with his brothers for a weekend so work for mum!


So sweet Jamica bought for us lots of presents for our family. I love the owls. Just like our family. The paper recycled beads Jamica bought for my daughter Noor for here own business. Yes I have concurrence of my own daughter. She is running here own business in jewelry with here friend Nina in our street ( 11 years old!). If you like the leather patchwork bag I have one extra so place a bid on my blog and maybe you win the bag.I bought myself a new table for in the garden so we can eat in the front garden as well. Strange blue color but I like it. 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Those owls on the branch are just fantastic. 1 owl - cute, 5 owls - just freaking fantastic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. het blauw van de tafel is geweldig! Ik ben een btj jaloersss....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...