Of two wooden wineboxes I made some storage for Pleuns room. You can use them as a small closet or just as boxes under a bed. I used bookbinding glue and a big brush. Easy to make!
I have the same here for my two children but painted rather than covered in paper. These are beautiful. Would it be possible to buy some paper from you via your shop? I'm based in the UK and can't find anything like this and would like some to decorate a little box for my daughter. I hope you don't mind me asking and hope you can help!
What a great idea! Love the paper you've used!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely and a great idea
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat idea, love the pillows on the bed!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGood idea! Nice paper:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGeweldig idee!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI have the same here for my two children but painted rather than covered in paper. These are beautiful. Would it be possible to buy some paper from you via your shop? I'm based in the UK and can't find anything like this and would like some to decorate a little box for my daughter. I hope you don't mind me asking and hope you can help!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen