vrijdag 11 februari 2011

Slippers



Every so often we get a bag full of used toys and clothing for Pleun. This all of the dear sister of my good friend Marieke.
Thank you so much Evelyn. It is always a surprise what comes out of the bagThe vintage puzzle and slippers are very popular.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello

    My name is Shina and i own a danish blog called Klassisia. I have just found your blog and i just love it. I have recommended it on my blog and I would like to use a couple of pictures from your blog. Would it be okay with you?

    Best wishes Shina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ....and because of Shina I just found your lovely blog :-)

    ~More greetings from Denmark,
    Trine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful slippers! I would love a pair my self :)

    I agree ...lovely blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...