donderdag 3 februari 2011

Flu



This week my kids are on the couch with flu. They fight for the best spot! For the last two weeks one of the kids is ill. I was so happy Pleun went to kindergarten again so I thought the two older kids can stay at home for a 30 minutes. I really had to go out. The secondhandshop is my best medicine. Unfortunately I drove around 10 minutes to find a parking place and went home without anything and drove back in my car. Then the post came and gave me a beautiful envelop full with vintage fabrics and small keychain from Ingrid.
What a treasures! Thanks again Ingrid and when everyone is better I'm going to work with the lovely fabrics! That was my best medicine for the day!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Blij dat je het leuk vind (en het moment onbedoeld goedgekozen..) beterschap voor de kinderen,zo van een afstandje ziet het er wel Knus uit, zo op de bank..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...