Oh my god! they are just incredible!!! I will so, try to do yours as well - thanks for your comment on my blog - is it not possible to become reader of your blog? you make so many nice things i would love to follow!
How come you can not read my blog? Marapytta and Mormor Scandinavia can read my blog very well. What can I change on my blog so you can read my blog? Greetings, Bjør
Oh my god! they are just incredible!!! I will so, try to do yours as well - thanks for your comment on my blog
BeantwoordenVerwijderen- is it not possible to become reader of your blog? you make so many nice things i would love to follow!
How come you can not read my blog?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMarapytta and Mormor Scandinavia can read my blog very well.
What can I change on my blog so you can read my blog?
Greetings,
Bjør