Dear Bjør Yes I know the book, it´s lovely! Love all the books from Lis Paludan and have a big collection like you have. I would very much like to swap som patterns. I can copy some off the best from my book. It´s an old one called: "Vor tids korssting", politikens forlag, ISBN 87 567 1671 0 My email: marapytta@gmail.com I would love to send you some of the beauttful patterns.
hoi! welke boeken moetje nog van lis? later vandaag zet ik een give away op mijn blog, dan geef ik het boek 'Zelf je kleding haken' weg!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDear Bjør
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYes I know the book, it´s lovely! Love all the books from Lis Paludan and have a big collection like you have. I would very much like to swap som patterns. I can copy some off the best from my book. It´s an old one called: "Vor tids korssting", politikens forlag, ISBN 87 567 1671 0
My email: marapytta@gmail.com
I would love to send you some of the beauttful patterns.
Greetings
Line