Hi! Thank you so much for your comment in my blog. I have checked norwegian online bookstores, and I see that the delivery cost is almost as much as the book itself. The book Sikksakk is in Norwegian only I'm afraid, I am sure you could figure out the patterns, though. Maybe the best option for you is to ask if a bookstore can order the book? It has ISBN: 9788205385016.
hieperdepiep! en wat een feesthoed! super....
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDaar maken ze altijd een mega werk van. Bij alle drie de kinderen altijd de mooiste feestkronen! Leuke reaktie. Bjor
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJa super lief met dat ijsje!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBjør
Hi!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you so much for your comment in my blog. I have checked norwegian online bookstores, and I see that the delivery cost is almost as much as the book itself. The book Sikksakk is in Norwegian only I'm afraid, I am sure you could figure out the patterns, though. Maybe the best option for you is to ask if a bookstore can order the book? It has ISBN: 9788205385016.
Guro, Is it a book that you can buy easy in a Norwegian bookstore?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBecause my neighbours will visit Norway this summer.
Bjør