donderdag 1 december 2011

Apples & Mint


Today at the secondhandshop I bought this lovely vintage apple tray. Together with some vintage christmas decoration and the candles. What a great color! I made this year the advent-calendar for Pleun from paper christmas bags from Ikea with different Santa prints on it. Looks great together on a vintage fabric. The book I show on the pictures is "Homemade" from Denmark. Beautiful pictures and pages full with new creative ideas from fabric and wool. Made by Rachel Søgaard,Stine Hoelgaard Johansen & Karin Marie Dehn well known from great blogs. The booknr. ISBN978-87-400-0121-1. I bought it at Saxo

5 opmerkingen:

  1. It looks like you have some lovely things around your home!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Friend, these are lovely pics- I love your home, Jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It is nice to see our book with you - and especially nice that you like it! Thanks for the link :0)

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend - greeting Karen Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Bedankt voor de mooie gehaakte armband, heel mooi en hij past perfect!! groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Graag gedaan Tiene!
    Veel plezier ermee.
    Bjør

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...