woensdag 24 november 2010

Angels

Today I bought these lovely "Return to Sender"
( fairtrade) wooden angels at the Hema.










At the secondhand shop I bought vintage christmas tableclothes for my christas stockings and cushions. And the Danish vintage plate of Bjørn Wiinblad Nymølle. And the fabric heart on the mirror. What a beautiful day! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I also considered buying the angels but I already have SOO much and we're moving house during Christmas. Soo I won't be able to use anything until next year!
    You also got some really nice fabrics. Didn't buy those in the Netherlands did you? I hope to score some nice things in Cologne coming weekend.
    Groetjes uit Rotterdam,
    Caroline
    LILLE LYKKE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Everything is beautiful.

    Love Bjorn Wiinblad!

    Would love to see your stockings and cushions.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Terrazzo Trend!

Terrazzo-trend wordt het helemaal! Al jaren ontvang ik het Bolig-Liv Magazine uit Denemarken. Wat mij betreft het leukste woon-magazine wat...